Sunday, November 18, 2007

Who doesn't love her?

Emila is by far one of the sweetest and more talented girls in the Illo's virtual world. Her picture surprised me a lot, because I'm more familiarized with Norah's face. It happened to me the same with Zime, Jennifer and Zari; au contraire that Mike, Michelle and Colleen, who are exactly the same as their avatars ;)

This challenge has been awesome to me, I've managed to find some extra time for making these little tributes. I hope you like them. I enjoyed doing them a lot!

11 comments:

Diane Duda said...

who doesn't love emila?
noone, that's who!

lovin' all you posts for this topic!

emilayusof said...

Oh wow Pati!! This is so beautiful!! I love it so much! I love you! Thanks you dear!

Diane, I love you too! Thank you!

pati said...

I'm so glad that you liked, Emila and Diane =D

Pascal Kirchmair said...

really cute!

Zari said...

this is so cute!

JC said...

This is adorable! Yes, Emila is a wonderful artist and person! =)

Ella said...

Unfortunately I don't know Emila (other than from looking at her wonderful website). This image is absolutely joyous and adorable! Love the textured clouds and the polaroid frame.

mike r baker said...

Sweet... AGAIN! Great work, Pati! And yes, Emila is probably one of the sweetest and most deservedly loved in the illustrator's blogosphere.

Michelle Lana said...

all awesome pati!!! Sorry I wasn't able to draw everyone! You are all my fav! great job again pati!

emilayusof said...

Hi everyone! I too was not able to draw for this week's challenge. Been occupied with lots of works. Anyway, I'm here to tell all of you that you're all my favourite artists too!

Hugs and to all!

pati said...

Yup, I wish I could have time enough to illustrate all you guys, I think I'll try to make some more, but Monday ArtDay family is so BIG right now that it's almost impossible ;)

¡Los quiero! :')