Tuesday, February 04, 2014

this is the end, beautiful friend, the end


Obviously, Monday Artday is dead and it ain't coming back. I loved this blog. I loved contributing and I loved the participation. It always felt friendlier than Illustration Friday - more intimate, not as vast and stark.

But, everything must come to an end, I suppose.

Now here comes the shameless self-promotion part: I contribute regularly to my own illustration blog and I have another blog, It's Been A Slice, where I ramble on about almost anything. I hope you'll come on over and take a look.

As of this post, my final one on Monday Artday, I will no longer be posting to this blog.

4 comments:

Beatriz Abel said...

todo tiene que terminar... lastima, pero lo pasamos muy bien mientras todo funcionaba!
Gracias por haber compartido el arte

WordsPoeticallyWorth said...

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

Sharon Wagner said...

I always hoped it would take off. Illustrationfriday is huge but no one checks out each other's work anymore. It also seems dead to me. Monday Artday could have been a more approachable way to visit each other. Good luck!

Pascal Kirchmair said...

I totally agree with you, Sharon, it´s a pity that this site is dead!