Monday, January 04, 2016

Hi everyone!

I´ve been thinking a lot about "Monday Artday" lately and asked myself if the blog is finished for good or if there is a chance to continue this art-challenge group. 

I know that one of the problems is that blogger has reduced the number of members allowed to a blog. This means that no new members can be added here. So my idea is that we can make a Facebook-group out of it. 

I would like to know from bearuh and Mike R. Baker and also the old members, especially from those who contributed on a regular basis to this blog, if they are still interested in it or what their opinion is, so please leave your comments here!

Thanks everybody!

                            Pascal

2 comments:

SummerMaconArt said...

WOW!!!!!! I haven't been on here in so long, I just now saw your post Pascal! This is Bearuh :) j think Facebook is a good idea for a group. Who would be interested if I started a new one?

SummerMaconArt said...

Hello from Bearuh! I am starting it back up as a Facebook group... let me know if you would like to join and I will add you! Lots of fun new challenges in mind for you all.