Sunday, January 27, 2008

And the Winner is... (for Transition)

This week is the start of the a new era as winner(s) from the previous week get to choose the new winner for Monday Artday.

Without too much ado, this week's winner is Pascal Kirchmair, with a simple and clever illustration, that seems familiar to us all.

We'd be remiss if we didn't also say that honorable mention go out to: Co. for Transition due to Global Warming, Emily for Cocoon Transition, Pixzlee, Lava, SeƱorita Pil, and Mary Stebbins Taitt for October Wind

Congratulations Pascal! Pascal will get to choose the winner next Sunday, and also pick a new topic. My thanks go out to Josh for helping with his input on judging, and Mike for taking on the reigns of Monday Artday. I'll be back Monday with the new Challenge.

12 comments:

Zari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zari said...

Congratulations Pascal!
...your illo is simply clever and cute...well done ;)

Pascal Kirchmair said...

Thank you for choosing me, it´s a honor.
Is it true that I choose the new topic for next week?

thanks zari!!!

JC said...

Congrats Pascal!!! I thought your illo was wonderful! Great Job Richard! =)

Pascal Kirchmair said...

thanks jc!
(I read the old posts and it is written that Mike chooses the topics... unless it has changed.)

Emily said...

congrats Pascal!

Richard Cardona said...

I think the winner chooses the new topic (after judging on Sunday is finished). As I just posted a new topic, I hopes that the case. If not i apologize.

aeneadellaluna said...

Yeah! Congrats Pascal! You had a great illustration!

mike r baker said...

Congrats, Pascal! You deserve it! :)

Yes, I post the next topic. But suggestions are always welcome! Let me know if you have one, Pascal.

Pascal Kirchmair said...

thanks emily, sara and mike!

pixzlee said...

Your illo was very cute and very fitting not only for the Monday Artday, but also as you get the crown this week. ;)

Pascal Kirchmair said...

thank you and you are right, pixzlee!