Thursday, June 07, 2007

Stars in my Hair - ACEO, Artist Trading Card

Finally found my eblogger password!! I've been working on some small ACEOs in between some larger projects. Here is a gal with stars in her hair... wouldn't the world be a better place if we all had stars in our hair?

stackedeggs

Title: Stars in my Hair • Medium: ACEO, Collage • ©Ascender 2007

~~~
~~~

“Stars are good too. I wish I could get some to put in my hair. But I suppose I never can. You would be surprised to find how far off they are, for they do not look it. When they first showed last night I tried to knock some down with a pole, but it didn't reach, which astonished me. Then I tried clods till I was all tired out, but I never got one. I did make some close shots, for I saw the black blot of the clod sail right into thee midst of the golden clusters forty or fifty times, just barely missing them, and if I could've held out a little longer, maybe I could've got one.”

Mark Twain; American Humorist, Writer and Lecturer

~~~
~~~

Original available in Ascender’s Etsy Store. More Ascender’s ACEOs on this blog.

5 comments:

mike r baker said...

Lovely. Great bit of Samuel Clemens there, too. :)

Welcome to Monday Artday!

valerie walsh said...

I bet the stars follow you wherever you go... Love this!!!

aeneadellaluna said...

I'd love to have stars in my hair! very beautifull illo!

pati said...

Ohhh... this is lovely :)

Paulette Insall ~ Reflecting Colors of the Soul said...

She is beautiful!!! Very dreamy and ethereal! Love her!