Sunday, June 10, 2007

WEEKLY WINNERS

I am proud to announce the weekly winners!! his was by FAR the hardest to choose.. SO many really great entries! Thanks everyone!

WOODY - won "Warrior"

DAISYB - won "Crazy Hairstyle"


You will both receive your awards through email soon.


K everyone, get ready for the brand new challenge tomorrow!

:D

Oh and I would like you all to know I plan on making a Monday Artday Book full of all the really great illustrations you post. I will ask your permission once it is time! I can't wait!!

3 comments:

emilayusof said...

Cool idea, Bearuh!

DaisyB said...

Yes, very nice... I can't wait to see that!

mike r baker said...

Congrats, Woody! Both illos were awesome but that one with the constellation was... er... STELLAR! :)

Congrats, DaisyB! Your hairstyle matches your personality to a T! ;)