Saturday, September 01, 2007

No Clue




Today I needed a quick illustration for another site. I was trying to illustrate how I am totally lost right now, I don't know what to do with neither my professional, nor my personal life right now. I have absolutely no clue whatsoever.

I didn't have anything to draw with though, not even a computer mouse, so once again I had to use the touch pad on my laptop. Kind of a painful process and most of the time you can't even see the pointer on the laptop screen.

Hey, maybe that should be a challenge here on Monday Artday, to create a drawing using unknown or unusual or just plain unergonomic tool or media. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kirchmair said...

hi,

I like the drawing, it shows your mood very well.