Thursday, September 27, 2007

portrait swap redux



Call me a glutton for punishment. I participated in another portrait swap. This time, my subject was Patrick, keeper of the fifty-two fridays blog. This was quick, easy, fun and it produced great results (on both sides, if I say so myself!) Four days from start to finish.
At the top is my view of Patrick.
Patrick's got a cool, if somewhat angry, sense of humor.
On the bottom is Patrick's take on me.
Now, I'm satisfied and I think I'm really finished with portrait swaps.

2 comments:

froggie is... said...

THESE ARE FANTASTIC! (oh, im shouting....sorry!) but i reeaallly like em. :)

WOW! you both made me smile so HUGE right now and i am in a really cruddy mood! thanks guys! :)

JC said...

Hehe, these are great! They both are really well done, and gave me a chuckle at the same time.