Friday, February 15, 2008

Favorite Book



My favorite book is 'Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs' If you haven't read it - GO BUY IT NOW!! If you have then you will understand the picture...my favorite would be if personal pizzas came down..I will color this in, and it will be awesome, but I have another card gig to do this weekend so I know I wont have the chance before monday..but I really enjoyed drawing this and was kinda proud & excited about it..

thanks for your commments!
Nicole aka Halloweenville

4 comments:

zirelda said...

mmmm, pizza falling from the sky. Looks like heaven to me. :)

JC said...

What a fun illo!!! It really makes me want to read the book! yum... I want pizza now, too. =)

Emily said...

hihi...looks like fun!

Daniel Chaffin said...

I do like hand-tossed. So... sky-tossed? That's probably even better!