Friday, August 22, 2008

Summer Olympics


I have been having fun watching all of the events, but I especially like track and field and gymnastics. It's cool too, because Shawn Johnson and Lolo Jones are from West Des Moines and Des Moines. I felt bad for Lolo when she tripped, but both athletes are champs in my book.

Anyways, my illustration is a homage to the Jamaican track team, who seems to be tearin' it up out there!! I still think I like the winter events better, but I always look forward to the Olympics.

2 comments:

josh pincus is crying said...

very cool illustration, Candace.
obviously, I am in the minority in my feelings about the Olympics.
but your drawing is great!

Candace Trew Camling said...

I know but I still laughed when I read your commentary. You really pissed some people off... which was also funny.