Thursday, September 04, 2008

Thrice Yum

At my age (next week, I'll be 45), it is essential to my nutritional and spiritual wellness that I incorporate ice cream into my diet every day; until the container is finished, Blue Bunny Pistachio Almond is actively helping me maintain my girlish figure. Dairy products are good for my complexion, and nuts are nature's power snack. Very high in manganese, don't you know. I try to maintain a healthy concern about the formation of my connective tissue, bones and blood-clotting factors; I need all the help I can get as far as normal brain and nerve function go. The occasional banana thrown into the mix keeps the free radicals on their toes; rainbow sprinkles have no trans fats, which remains a relief given my heavy-handedness with dessert toppings. Thrice Yum is my tribute to the triple scoop. Sugar cone vs. waffle cone... you decide.
http://www.littlebigtop.blogspot.com/

No comments: