Friday, November 07, 2008

I'll be back soon...

Hey, gang! The good news is I don't have a tumor or cancer. Bad news is I need surgery to fix a "sleeved" intestine that's occurred at a fistula scar. Not fun. But I'm looking forward to being healthy again after a year of being sick.

Bearuh should be here to run things until I return. Love ya all!

EDIT: (Jan 9, 2009) I do have cancer, it's treatable, and I am healthy again. I am receiving chemotherapy and expect a full recovery. Bearuh did not take over for me as she is busy with other projects. She has handed me Monday Artday for good. I hope she comes to visit now and then.

2 comments:

Candace Trew Camling said...

well that is good news!! best of luck with your surgery.

tekentijger said...

Phfew! It must have been a scary time for you and your family, but at least now you know what is wrong.
Good luck with the surgery and get well soon!