Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Contest Submission


I'm excited over recent events that are taking place in my town. Cormier's, a local craw-fish restraunt in Monroe, is celebrating its 20th year in bussiness by holding a contest for artists at my school. The contest asks for a piece of artwork that's supposed to be themed as "Kiss the Pig" because of their locally famous pork sandwhiches.The artwork is going to be put on a T-shirt and then given to the winner for free plus a 50$ cash prize and a coupon to their restraunt.This is my admission for the contest. Let me know if you like it, and cross your fingers so hard that you cut off circulation to your fingers and end up having to get them amputated (no, I'm only kidding, but keep your fingers crossed none-the-less!)

I am also in the process of creating an Old West themed drawing for the contest. I haven't drawn anything yet, but I have a good idea that I'm rolling around in my head.

-N.F.

http://nevilleandcompanycomics.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

mike r. baker said...

Funny! Good luck, Nick!