Monday, September 28, 2009

And The Winner Is... Deborah Mori!

The winner for the "Bicycle" challenge is:

Deborah Mori!

Congratulations to Deborah Mori (Life Without Novacaine). I chose Deborah's "Monday Artday Bicycle" as the winner for the Bicycle challenge. A simple illustration with charming detail, a fun narrative, a great character - great design and color.

You all made this one very difficult. Some amazing bicycle artwork! I love the inspiration that Monday Artday gives me but Mondays are difficult when it comes down to choosing. I've written this before but I want to repeat it: The quality of art and the wonderful artists here at Monday Artday constantly amaze me. You are all terrific and inspiring and the reason why this blog is so popular. It's always the hardest thing I do all week to pick a winner. Keep 'em coming, artists!

1 comment:

Pascal Kirchmair said...

That´s very nice of you, and a big reason that this blog is so popular is that you are a nice and encouraging person. Keep up your excellent work as host of this cool site!