Saturday, December 26, 2009

ചിരിസ്റ്മസ്അപ്ഡേറ്റ്


Christmas has been good to me this year. I have been given the amazing ‘The Batman vault’ (Running press ISBN 978-0-7624-3663-7) and the very impressive ‘The art of Osamu Tezuka’ (ILEX ISBN 978-1-905814-66-4).
I am also reading ‘Buddha: vol 5 and 6’ (by Osamu Tezuka published by Harper Collins). I love this series.
On the drawing front I plan to post some more Jo Blight images soon. I have to also start work on my entry to the world handmade picture book contest in Japan. This is held by the Oshima Museum of Picture books in Toyama. I have been very lucky to have visited the museum 3 times so far, the last time was in July this year with my family. I intend to post some images from this project on the Blogg as I go. So keep looking for up dates.

No comments: