Tuesday, February 23, 2010

And The Winner Is... k.h.whitaker!

The winner for the "Train" challenge is:

k.h.whitaker!

Congratulations to k.h.whitaker. I chose Karen's "Train" as the winner for the Train challenge. Karen's simple but well-rendered illustration shows a toy train with the delicate and curious touch of a child. The shadow of the window blinds adds a quiet atmosphere capturing a wonderful moment. Great work, Karen!

All of the "trains" that all of you artists submitted were fantastic!!! In particular, I also loved Pixzlee's and Joy's entries.

I've written this before but I want to repeat it: The quality of art and the wonderful artists here at Monday Artday constantly amaze me. You are all terrific and inspiring and the reason why this blog is so popular. It's always the hardest thing I do all week to pick a winner. Keep 'em coming, artists!

2 comments: