Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Halloween Challenge!!

Its been a long time since I posted anything on Monday Artday but I thought, with the Halloween season amongst us I would at least see if I could fire up the artistic juices a bit for those who frequent Monday Artday these days. So with that said I am offering a coloring contest. Whats the prize? How about your own custom cartoon character zombified to the winner!!! Heres an example of what I mean by zombified.
Go to my blog site for more details on the contest. Cmon' Monday Artday artist lets see what color skills you have.

2 comments:

Prasetyo said...

You has a beautifull blog. I'm interesting to stop here today. Remember, dont forget to visit and gives us your comment into my blog. Thanks for share.

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

This is so cool and I love the colors! Excellent job!