Monday, August 12, 2013

Challenge: PICNIC

Concerts in the park, ants, potato salad, etc. What do you think of when you hear the word:

Picnic

Illustrate the idea of "Picnic."

Challenge ends on August 26, 2013.

Yes, the rumors of my death are greatly exaggerated. But I'm back and I'm staying. I'm healthy and I have a regular work schedule so there's no reason not to keep this site running, even if I only get one illustration a week out of it. So, I'm going to make a few changes. Challenges will be the same but I'll also be posting tutorials, tips, downloads, and interviews. Yes, I will. This might be what Mary Poppins describes as "a pie crust promise. Easily made, easily broken." So, have your doubts, I'll just have to let time tell.

3 comments:

Irina Rekhviashvili said...

Great to see you are back! Wish you all the best in your health, work and blog renovations. Good luck, Mike!

mike r. baker said...

Thank you, Irina. I should also mention that I have a lot of member requests to go through. I'll need to send them all an email to warn them to expect answers. :)

mike r. baker said...

Well, I figured this topic would expire before anyone illustrated it. So I illustrated it. Glad to see people have joined in for the next topic. Hope that's a sign that artists will be coming back!