Saturday, May 26, 2007

The good the bad and the ugly

Hey artists! I have bad news and good news.. wanna hear the good or bad first? How about the bad... I will be out of town this weekend and maybe on Monday too! Good news? Its for my 1 year wedding anniversary.. first anniversary EVER!! Yep im excited! I really hope to be back on Sunday for the weekly challenge winner announcement but I may not be back by then! You all know how those out of town trips can go. So if I am not here atleast now you know where I am! You will know I have not completely snapped due to the pressure of choosing winners and ran off to live in a cave. But I will post the winner and new challenge AS SOON as I am back. I apologize but nothing is getting inbetween me and my first anniversary :)

8 comments:

valerie walsh said...

Oh have a romantic and loving anniversary!!! Happy Trails!

mrana said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! Have a really lovely time!

mike r baker said...

What? WHAT?! WE'RE LOST!!! NOOOO!

I mean, uh, no problem and, uh, have a great anniversary! Yeah, that's it.

froggie is... said...

happy happy happy happy happy! first year, huh? you know wht THAT means...

1st year gift = ART SUPPLIES! paper! :)))

have a great trip! :)

froggie

Teri said...

Have a great great time! Happy Anniversary!

AnaGF said...

Congratulations! Have a great anniversary!

Catalina Alvarez said...

OH! Bearuh! This is so romantic!
congratulations and many years of love for both of you!
Arrivederci!
Cata.

Anonymous said...

congratulations...its beautiful..... have a nice anniversary!! :D