Monday, September 10, 2007

Squiggle

Diporiphora Superba. Pencil and Colored Pencil on Moleskine pocket ruled notebook.



I have not posted for a long time but have regularly visited and enjoyed everyone's posts. This week's topic is a coincidence for me. I published this post today which contained the illustration I made during my morning coffee. I thought it was appropriate for "Squiggle" :-) Talking about squiggle, I refer to it as a "Twist" and love this figure. The above image started with the idea of a snake but ended up a lizard. I figured I had drawn enough snakes and twisted trees.

Ballpoint drawings on Moleskine pocket ruled notebook.

5 comments:

JC said...

This is a truly wonderful piece!Love the shades of green and yellow, and the line-work is incredible!

Ces Adorio said...

Thanks JC :-)

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

WOW! What utterly magnificent squiggles (or twists)! YAY! I love this! Mary

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

This is so good! I never would have gotten a lizard out of that line (I looked at it closely and could finally see it! WOW!)

mike r baker said...

Spectacular work, Ces! Nice to see you here. :)