Thursday, September 18, 2008

ISLAND

-----------------------------------------
When I was little, I used to think that someday I might end living on a deserted island. Whenever that idea crossed my mind, I asked God for some essential things to be found on that place; plantains, milk, wheat, tomatoes, and water…the reason behind this selection was very simple; water to drink, milk for making cheese to go with the plantains; my favorite plate! Wheat for preparing dough, tomatoes for the sauce, and these, along with the cheese, would be enough to prepare a delicious pizza, my second favorite plate! Mmm!

3 comments:

Josh (musarter) said...

I like the details; The wheat, tomatoes, and textures. I also have wondered about living on a deserted island; I am not sure if it would be a good or bad thing.

mike r baker said...

Excellent! Nice to see you back, Zari.

aeneadellaluna said...

hihi this is fun :)